Sunday, September 15, 2013

Medi Inspired Avocado Salad

What a busy weekend!!! Have you ever wondered where the weekend went?! Typically I tend to wonder that every weekend but more so today than in the past; mainly because I spent the weekend cleaning, running errands, and being "on the go" from the time I woke up until it was time to go to bed.  Which leads me to today's recipe...I absolutely love how clean, simple, easy, and quick this recipe is to make.  It's the perfect amount of right and refreshing on these hot summer days.  Make it at home the next time you are running around and I am sure you will agree.

Ingredients:
1 avocado, cubed
1/2 cucumber cubed or 1 Persian cucumber, cubed
1 roma tomato cubed or a hand full of cherry tomatoes, halved 
1/2 - 1 tsp lemon juice 
Fresh mint (about 4-6 leaves), cut in thin slivers
Salt & Pepper to taste

Directions:
1.  Places all of the veggies together in a bowl and mix. I actually added some mushrooms in there but personally, I like it better without the 'shrooms. 
2.  Add in lemon, mint, salt, & pepper.
3.  Mix and add anything extra according to taste.
4. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment