Monday, November 18, 2013

Avocado Milkshake

I know what you're thinking! How in the world would an avocado make a good milkshake?! I promise you, it really tastes amazing! It is hands down my favorite flavor milkshake, and it is so simple to make and good for you! The avocado adds richness and body so the shake holds up really well! You can use whatever sweetener you like, I switch between honey and sugar- both are great! If it isn't as sweet as you would like add a little more, it's always to your taste!

To make it really yummy you can add some vanilla ice-cream! Hope y'all like it as much as I do!

Ingredients
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1-1/3 cup milk
- 1/2-1/3 cup ice
-  2 TSP sugar or honey
- 1/3 cup vanilla ice-cream (optional)

Direction
- Place all ingredients in blender/smoothie machine and mix until smooth and creamy! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment